Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello?!? Anybody Out There?

Hello! Is anyone out there?

I sure miss this blog, I was reading back on some of the old posts and it made me want to get this thing going again. What happened? Where did we go wrong? Was it just kids, life, moving, summer, pregnancy, work, depression, or lack of creative thoughts that made this blog get off track?

Does anyone even care?

I miss having an outlet or something to look forward to and connect with. Summer's over, school's back in session, we're all moved in (minus Aliece, again, maybe) so let's get it together and start writing again. Please!

Are you with me?

(Share the love even if you're not a sister so then maybe my sisters will feel like this is something they want to start doing again. :) Thanks! Of course maybe everyone is glad we stopped and in that case we'll take the hint and just let a sleeping dog lie (is it lay or lie? I may never know).

6 comments:

Tara said...

Haha. I know I miss this blog too. I think we've all been on hiatus long enough now. I say let's give it another go!

mandi said...

yes , give another go. I loved looking forward to this!!! you guys are so fun!

Grannie Wright said...

I would love to see something. I always ejoyed reading this blog. I'm trying to get ahold of peopleand my phone is not working! So anyone out there help me? Please!!!!!

Michelle said...

Mom always cracks me up. I miss it also. I still always have ideas and think I should post about it on here.

Owen Family said...

I think you all should post because I do have fun reading it. However, I have no room to tell anybody to do what I have a hard time doing.

Aliece said...

Thanks Eliza! I've been missing this! I've been wanting to post for a while. I also pledge to do my family blog, really! Starting with the new house!