Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Favorite Bored Pastime

OMG!

Sometimes when I am bored I think of dumb blog names and then I type the address in to see if they do actually exist. I do not search them first, just type the name in and see what I find. You'd be surprised.

Here are a few I have found lately: (Most of them are not worth clicking on.)

iliketoeat.blogspot.com (this one has a funny title page)



dearfuturewife.blogspot.com (I can see a romanitc comedy spark just from the title of this blog.)
keepswimming.blogspot.com (I had just finished watching Nemo)

dropitlikeitshot.blogspot.com

whofarted.blogspot.com

Ijustfarted.blogpsot.com (click on the link for a laugh)

Of course, I stuck with the blogger domain. ;)
Lucky for me these ones are still available:

wheelwatcher.blogspot.com
nateberkuslover.blogspot.com
wesleyismyman.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Wow, that is a pasttime that I really never thought about taking up. You better watch out wesleyismyman may not be available much longer.

Michelle said...

Ha Ha I like your Label! You are really funny Tara, it has never even crossed my mind to look up something like this.

Grannie Wright said...

Tara like Miche I never thought of it either. I did click on the I just farted one to see what it was and I got some biblicial thing about Israel. Guess my computer is doing some weird things. I like how your mind thinks Tara!