Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm At That Point In Pregnancy When...

my hips hurt in the morning when I wake up...

I waddle when I walk...

I can't make it through a whole night's sleep without getting up to go to the bathroom...

I need help to get off the couch...


I worry every time I haven't felt the baby move for a few hours...


I can't bend over without feeling like my guts are getting squished out...


tying shoes and painting my own toenails are definitely out of the question...

shaving my legs is a bit challenging...


I feel like a beached whale trying to roll over in my sleep...

and heartburn is my constant companion!


I'm longing for the days when I can...

lay on my stomach...

touch my toes...

run after my two-year old...


wear normal clothes...


lift heavy objects...


do some Turbo Jam...


hold my other children on my lap comfortably...


hug my husband close...


and breathe!


But...


I'm loving every minute of it!


I am happy every time I feel the baby move...


I feel blessed to have such healthy, easy pregnancies...


I love not having to worry about my waistline...


I love shopping for baby clothes (girl's this time!)...


I freaking love not having a period for a good 1 and 1/2 years...


and I seriously can't wait to hold this little one in my arms!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Pregnancy sure is an adventure! I forget all the joys of it! Even though, you do always seem to have that pregnant glow. Can't wait to meet your little girl! YAY!

Grannie Wright said...

Mega Dittos seven times over:) LOved all my children tons and tons. The grand kids too! I thankful that the pregnancy days arer past. We'll see what eternity holds?!

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you Eliza. I know it could be easy for me to sit here and say, well geez why is she complaining? But I know that's not the case. And I know that if I ever do get pregnant again I am sure I will have these exact same feelings. I just feel like this little girl you are pregnant with is so special and so loved already. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully I can come down during the summer sometime. Love you.

Aliece said...

I think I am my happiest pregos. The horomones must be good for me. Being so big at the end is difficult but I love the whole process. So happy for you Eliza! What joy, a little girl!