Monday, May 16, 2011

Wright Brothers write!! I'm takin over!!!

    This letter is almost in protest to the long standing Wright sisters Write blog that Me and Vaughn (the two boys stuck in the middle of five girls) have been excluded from. I hope no one is going to get offended, I'm mostly doing this to be funny, and I really don't fell bad at all. Just wanted to write a little note to let you guys inside my head. The other day I was talking with Tara about some random stuff, and she commented that because of some of the stuff I had said she felt like she didn't know me. I thought that was extremely lame on my part, because I take responsibility for not communicating enough with you guys, being the sibling living the farthest from home.
     This little post is about cherishing what you have while you've got it close. These past six months have been so rough being apart from the family. (Not really looking forward to deploying, don't worry still not going anywhere) The weekend I spent in Arizona was so much fun, being around all the family, but mostly being with my awesome wife, and two amazing kids. It's crazy what you miss out on even with things like skype. Max was soooo fun. I feel like he and I are starting to bond in that awesome father son way. I can't wait for this weekend when they get to Georgia. P.s. Georgia is rad if anyone wants to plan a visit.
     I also want to mention how much I miss the craziness of Sunday dinners and all the little get togethers. Em never understands why I love arguing with the family so much, and I can't really explain it either, but I love our deep "discussions". I hope everyone is good, I miss you all. A side note, Emilie will be posting a blog relatively soon about Georgia and our house and what not. Later, Neils

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Haha Neils! You're always welcome to join us girls! Living away from family is hard and it makes the times you are together that much more special. Although I can't imagine being away from my immediate family for that long! Max is definitely the cutest kid ever, I'm glad we've gotten to spend more time with Emilie and the kids. We are really gonna miss them.

Grannie Wright said...

This is a wonderful way to visit with you, Neils. I don't yhink this blog was started to exclude the guys. Its just that girls are kinda more into this. I'm excited to give Georgia a try. I hear that its absolutely gorgeous! and quaint, too. My kinda of stuff. I know that Em and the kids are very anxious to see you on a more permanent basis. They are both so cute!

Tara said...

Dying! I did laugh so hard, you're hilar. Glad to see you communicating. I did not mean to hurt your feelings when I said I didn't know you anymore; however, it's true it's difficult to stay in touch these days. Glad to see you and your darling little fam for a few days, it was so fun and felt like old times. Love you brother!

P.S. Next up you need to get Facebook!!! ;)

Aliece said...

You go Neils! Funny now how 3 of us have lived in the south, hmmm. I miss you tons! You have a special family, Emilie is dear! I can't think of any good, deep discussions lately. Miss you and love you!