Sunday, April 3, 2011

Food Review

I am definite fan of trying new things. When I used to work in the otc pharmacy at Walmart every time a new lip gloss or chap stick would come in I would buy it. So whenever I see something new on a commercial I always want to try it out. Good thing we have DVR or else we might be broke. I am also a fan of tasty healthy snacks. So when I saw these Special K cracker chip things of course they went right on my grocery shopping list. When I picked them up off the shelf I was worried there might not even be anything in the box (it's only 4 oz). I do like them. I wouldn't say I am in love. They kind of remind me of sour cream and onion Pringles except they are a little bit thicker and have more of a crunch, but they are also light at the same time. The best part is that you get to eat 27 chips and it's only 11o calories, that's about 4 calories per chip. The truth of the matter is that I probably won't buy them again until they go on a sale.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I was hoping you were going to say you loved them, because I have been craving a new healthy snack. Although, I am really into humus right now, and I think it could go really good with those chips.

Grannie Wright said...

You get this trait from your Dad. He grew up in the grocery business and they always tried everything. So I'm kinda used to Lo bring home new stuff to try out. But coupons make everything taste better! Don't you think?!

Eliza said...

Hmmm, I don't really like to spend money on new products unless I get them on a good sale and with a coupon. Now I know who to go to to see if a product is worth buying. Looks like I'll be sticking to pringles on this one. :)